Blåbär is a Nordic café, design store & deli in Putney, South West London. Our aim is to encourage people to ‘live a life more Nordic’ and to give them a complete experience of being in Scandinavia when they step through the door. Our café serves great coffee, fika & food; our shop showcases homeware, gifts & accessories from new Nordic designers; and our deli has a range of Scandi treats – all in a contemporary inviting space.
Monday – Sunday 9.00am – 5.00pm
About the role
Blåbär is looking for a full-time and a part-time person to join our team as soon as possible. The roles are varied and includes serving customers coffee & fika, food preparation, advising customers on sales and general all-round café work.
The ideal candidates will have previous café & barista experience, be able to work calmly and wont stress easily with a focus on customer service. You will be working with a small and friendly team!
A typical week would see four shifts for the full timer and 2-3 shifts for a part-timer (one of which is at the weekend) but there is flexibility as to which days you work if you have other commitments too.
- Positive & energetic
- Barista experience (not essential)
- Organised & proactive, always giving your all and looking for solutions
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get involved in whatever task is it hand
- Knowledge of Nordic culture
What we offer:
- An opportunity to have an input and to shape Blåbärs future
- An enjoyable and open working environment and to be part of a friendly and passionate team
- Company pension scheme
- Discount in the Blåbär cafe and shop
Please be aware you must have the right to remain and work in the UK.
Hours: 40 per week full time , 15 - 20 per week part time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.00-£13.00 per hour
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org